Start Your Dental Nursing Career in Oakham, Leicestershire! Join Our Friendly and Dynamic Team Today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, a full member of staff, to join our hardworking and friendly team at West Road Dental. We strive to utilize our full skill set and deliver exceptional dental care, making it the heart of everything we do. As a qualified trainee dental nurse, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our dedicated professionals and upskill in various areas, including high-end work such as facial aesthetics and Invisalign aligner treatment.
At West Road Dental, we believe in investing in our team members’ growth and career progression. We are committed to providing full support as you further your dental nursing career and obtain a recognized qualification, funded and recognized by the General Dental Council (GDC).
What we offer:
- Comprehensive training and support: You will receive hands-on training and guidance from experienced professionals, allowing you to enhance your skills and expand your knowledge within the dental field.
- Exciting opportunities: Our clinic offers a range of high-end treatments, including facial aesthetics and Invisalign aligner treatment. You will have the chance to be part of these advanced procedures, gaining valuable experience and expertise.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment: Our team is known for their hardworking nature and friendly approach. We foster a supportive atmosphere where collaboration and teamwork thrive, ensuring both professional and personal growth.
- Career advancement: As a full member of our team, you will have the opportunity to progress in your dental nursing career. We encourage continuous learning and development, enabling you to reach your full potential.
- Assist our dental professionals during various procedures, providing excellent chairside support and ensuring patient comfort.
- Maintain a clean and sterile environment, strictly following infection control protocols and ensuring the highest standards of patient safety.
- Prepare and organize dental instruments and materials, ensuring their availability for efficient treatment delivery.
- Manage patient records and appointments, ensuring smooth clinic operations and exceptional patient experiences.
- Collaborate with the team to create a positive and welcoming environment for our patients, delivering friendly and compassionate care.
- Qualified trainee dental nurse with relevant certifications and a strong passion for dental care.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, and a team player with a desire to contribute to our hardworking and friendly team.
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to connect with patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills to support the smooth running of the clinic.
Join our dynamic team and embark on an exciting dental nursing career. The position requires a minimum of 30 hours to fulfill the training requirements. Pay and training details will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply, please submit your CV (Curriculum Vitae) and a cover letter highlighting your enthusiasm for dental nursing and relevant qualifications. We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly and supportive clinic!
71 West Road